We Provide Quality & Reliable Home Care Aide Services
Care Planning Institute (CPI) has been providing quality and reliable home care aide services (assistance with bathing, grooming, toileting, running errands, walking, etc.) to the elderly in their homes since 2007. CPI was founded in Irvine, California – in the heart of Southern California – by senior care industry professionals. Care Planning institute provides case management and home care aide services in 22 states across the nation.
It is our mission to provide our clients with exceptional home care services so they can achieve the optimum wellness they deserve. Our mission and vision is achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Comfort – keeping our client’s health, safety, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection – treating and interacting with our clients with love, dignity, compassion, and empathy;
- Respect – showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicity, sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Integrity – treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture – nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy;
- Generosity – provide our clients unselfish good-hearted staff members who are generous with their care and compassion.
Nationwide Government Funded Home Care Aide Programs
- Medicaid – A nationwide program for elderly individuals who have close to the U.S. poverty level income/assets. Medicaid eligibility is very complicated and we recommend people work with a Medicaid Planning Attorney to assess their situation, income, and assets before applying – to have the best chance of approval. For those who do get approved for Medicaid – they can then submit an application for the ‘Medicaid Waiver Program’ by talking to their assigned Medicaid Social Worker. The process will usually take 2-3 months. If approved for the Medicaid Waiver Program, an individual is usually eligible to receive part time home care through a Medicaid contracted Home Care Agency.
- The Veterans Administration – Offers various nationwide programs for Veterans and their spouses that can pay for home care aide services – to those who qualify. NOTE: Care Planning Institute is a VA contracted Home Care Aide Provider. CPI is not part of the VA or associated with any government agency – and cannot make VA program access decisions – or guarantee eligibility for any government program.
Spotlight: Veterans Administration Home Care Aide Programs
The Veterans Administration may pay for home care aide services if a Veteran qualifies and requires regular/long term assistance with their activities of daily living: bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, walking, etc.
- Here are three programs that can assist Veterans (who qualify) with their Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) like meal preparation, bathing, laundry, grooming, dressing, medication reminders, accompanying to appointments, etc. They are also designed to remind those who have cognitive impairment (like Alzheimer’s Disease) to perform their ADLs. The three programs are: VA Homemaker / Home Health Aide Program, PCAFC Program, and VDC Program.