We are the Assisted Living experts because we personally review every facility we work with. Our unique on-going evaluation of all facilities ensures that we will only direct you to the best in the business, providing you the best Quality of Life. Look at some of the advantages we offer to you and your family:
- We offer counseling and assessments to help determine the appropriate level of care – is assisted living even right for you?
- We help to negotiate the lowest facility price possible for you and your family
- All health concerns addressed – Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s, Heart Disease, Cancer, Stroke, Diabetes – short or long term placements
- LET US DRIVE! We will schedule tours with local representatives and take you to the best facilities in your area
- We will NEVER charge you or your family a fee – all services are free to our members!
- Financial Planning on how to prudently afford long term care. Our goal is to insure that no one outlives their finances.
- Our Certified Senior Care Manager’s act as transition and Case Managers providing support, counseling, and accessing services at time of move.
Back to Care Options
- Also Known As: Assisted Care Community
- Payment Sources: Mostly private pay; some take Medicaid
- Price Range: $3000 to $6000 per month depending on the size of apartment and level of assistance