Let us help you find the type of care you need!
Care Planning Institute provides the following care advocacy services:
- Assisted Living Placement Services – to assist you with finding the right Assisted Living Facility in your local area that fits your budget and your needs. Our Placement Specialists can often negotiate lower rent rates that individuals cannot get walking in off the street. Our Placement Specialists can even provide a white glove service to drive you to a handful of facilities of your choice, introduce you to the facility management and staff, and take you on a VIP Tour.
- Financial Analysis – to determine if you have the funds to pay for your care needs.
- Federal/State Benefits – our team can help you determine if you are eligible for certain Federal/State benefits like Medicaid, VA Benefits, State Care Programs, etc. Our team can also assist you, at our discretion, applying for certain federal benefits that can provide funding to offset the cost of your care services.*
- Access to our network of Home Care Agencies across the nation that can provide in-home care services to you or your family. Each agency will provide a free in-home care assessment on-site in your home to determine your care needs and also provide a free home safety assessment to ensure your home is appropriately configured and organized to avoid falls.
- Nursing Home Compare – assistance with comparing nursing homes in your local area. Which ones should you watch out for? Which ones have had issues in the past? Our Senior Care Managers can help your family navigate the often daunting task of finding the right nursing home for you or your family member that meets your needs and budget.
- Independent Living Compare – assistance with comparing independent living facilities in your local area. What amenities does each have? Which ones have had issues in the past? Our Senior Care Managers can help you navigate the task of finding the right independent living facility that meets your needs and budget.
*Care Planning Institute (CPI) is not affiliated with any government organization or entity. CPI does not charge fees to file Federal/State Benefit applications. CPI does not sell insurance products or legal services. CPI cannot offer legal advice, medical advice, guarantee eligibility or monetary compensation from any government organization or entity.