- Assisted Living Placement Services – to assist you with finding the right Assisted Living Facility in your local area that fits your budget and your needs. Our Placement Specialists can often negotiate lower rent rates that individuals cannot get walking in off the street. Our Placement Specialists can even provide a white glove service to drive you to a handful of facilities of your choice and introduce you to the facility management and staff and take a VIP Tour.
- Financial Analysis – to determine if you have the funds to pay for your care needs.
- Benefits Analysis – to determine if you are eligible for Federal/State benefits like Medicaid, VA Benefits, State Care Programs, etc. We can also assist you, at our discretion, with applying for certain federal benefits.
- Caregiver Training Program – if you are providing care for your family member and want training on how to provide these personal care services you can access the online caregiver training portal and watch 40+ videos on how to provide personal care services.
- Access to our network of screened, quality, and trusted Home Care Agencies across the nation that can provide in home care services to you or your family. Each agency will provide a free in home care assessment on-site in your home to determine your care needs and also provide a free home safety assessment to ensure your home is appropriately configured and organized to avoid falls.
- Access to our senior care newsletters and publications that keep families up to date on legal and regulatory changes in the senior care industry to help them ensure they stay on the right side of the law when hiring caregivers directly in their home or dealing with 3rd party care providers.
- Consulting on how to find, hire, and maintain your own personal caregiver – includes how to set up payroll, workers compensation insurance, etc to ensure you are on the right side of the fence legally. This service also includes care manager consulting support when interviewing a caregiver, background checking them, and screening them to ensure you find the right caregiver and appropriately screen them before allowing them in your home. In addition, your caregiver can use our Caregiver Training Portal if they are lacking any skills required to care for your family.
- Nursing Home Compare – assistance with comparing nursing homes in your local area. Which ones should you watch out for? Which one’s have had issues in the past? Our Senior Care Managers can help your family navigate the often daunting task of finding the right nursing home for you or your family member that meets your needs and budget.
- Independant Living Compare – assistance with comparing independent living facilities in your local area. What ammenties do each have? Which one’s have had issues in the past? Our Senior Care Managers can help you navigate the task of finding the right independent living facility that meets your needs and budget.
- Mobile Medical Alert Device – our members enjoy a monthly fee discount on ADT’s Medical Alert Devices. Enjoy the piece of mind that a Medical Alert Device offers when your caregiver or family member is not able to be with your loved one.
- Home Modification And Safety Devices – our certified professional installers can provide a complete evaluation of accessibility and safety at your home or chosen place of residence to help identify any potenial hazards found throughout your residence. Our professionals can recommend safety products such as Walk-In Tubs, Chair Lifts, Ramps, Grab Bars, Electric Chairs/Scooters, Medical Accessories, and Safety Equipment. We also provide ADA kitchen and bathroom remodeling for the elderly & handicapped including: Cabinets, Sinks, Faucets, Toilets, Appliances and Lifts. Our members enjoy free safety assessments and discounted rates on all products/services.
- And much more. Please contact us today for information on all the other benefits our clients enjoy as members of The Care Planning Institute!
Laguna Beach, CA.
I wanted to thank you again for sending Maria into our home to care for our Dad over the past 9 months. It was truly amazing to see how much he enjoyed her company and assistance in his home each day. Maria really became part of our family and we are so thankful to have found such a good home care agency that provides the level of quality care we experienced. Our fears about leaving Dad alone were put at ease and we were able to enjoy the time we spent with him and know that when we left he was in safe hands. Thanks for all you did to help Dad in his last days and for the funeral flowers - that was very thoughtful of you.
All the best.
Why Should You Become A Member Of The Care Planning Institute?
Contact Us Today! 1-877-487-8166
I want to take the opportunity to let you know how grateful we are that we met up with your company. What a treat to work with you guys are! We have really enjoyed getting to know you guys over the past two years and will definitely stop by and say hello when we are back in town again! Thanks for taking such good care of our Mom. You don't know how much weight that took off of our shoulders - to know she was in safe hands when we couldn't be there. Alvira is an amazing person and we feel so lucky to have been able to have her care for Mom for the entire two years! I don't know how you guys do all that you do and keep such a bright attitude - as I know Mom wasn't the easiest of people to be around with her disease and all - but we sure do appreciate everything you did for her and the lengths you went to in order to keep everyone in the loop. We wish you all the best with your company on-going and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Joan & April