The Caregiver is the core of your family member’s at-home care experience. That’s why the home care companies that CPI recomends have Caregivers that meet standards that are unmatched in our industry.
- Our screened network of Home Care Agencies carefully pair every elderly client with the most suitable Caregiver.
- Caregivers receive ongoing education and training through CPI’s Caregiver Training Academy.
- Every Caregiver is supervised by a Certified Senior Care Manager.
- Each CPI screened Home Care Agency screens their Caregivers scrupulously, conducting national background checks, TB Testing, and reference checks.
- Each CPI screened Home Care Agency is fully bonded, insured, and has workers’ compensation coverage. With our CPI network of Caregivers, you can always be sure that your loved one is in excellent hands.
Caregivers provide the following services:
- Meal Preparation
- Companionship / Socialization
- Errands and Transportation
- Light Housekeeping
- Medication Oversight